Want to know what’s going on with the CCSS? This is a great place to keep up-to-date on our news! If you’re interested in the post, make sure to click to see more of it… there might be some neat pictures you don’t want to miss!
- (8/7/2018) - Here in the Northwest, we cactus and succulent growers are reveling in “the dog days of summer”. For us it’s “the succulent days of summer” - our summer heat wave. … Continue reading It’s Time for the Annual Sale
- (7/15/2018) - At last! The weather our cacti and succulents have been longing for since last November: cloud free sunny skies, high temperatures, long days, little moisture. We have entered the Pacific Northwest … Continue reading Summer time and the Cactus are Happy
- (5/31/2018) - Living in the far left corner of the continental U.S. doesn't provide a wide variety of opportunities for cactus and succulent field trips. However, our club was treated to an … Continue reading The Succulents of Tacoma, Washington
- (4/8/2018) - One trait of a hobby club is the transition of members. Some stay for years and others attend meetings, get involved then move on for a number of reasons. Each … Continue reading The Making of a Website
- (3/23/2018) - While plants are beginning to spring forth from the earth and bloom outdoors, our thoughts turn to our cacti and succulents. They are beginning to emerge from their cool winter … Continue reading March blog
- (2/12/2018) - Today we are enjoying a sunny, upper 50's kind of day. One that speaks of spring coming. The crocus are up, daffodils showing color, and birds are singing in surround … Continue reading Growing Cacti and Succulents in the Northwest